13 years ago I fulfilled a childhood dream by moving from Minnesota to the mountains of Colorado. I packed my belongings and hit the road to embark on a new life adventure, landing in beautiful Summit County.
Our amazing mountain community offers endless community engagement opportunities and boundless means to enjoy the great outdoors. In the wintertime I enjoy cross country skiing with my dogs, skiing at resorts across the country, and venturing into the backcountry on snow bikes and snowmobiles to seek out fresh power turns available even days after the last snow storm. Summertime here is short, therefore action packed. I find myself riding the trails on my mountain bike or dirt bike, playing golf at a local disc golf course, kayaking Lake Dillon, or camping and adventuring with my partner and his two teenage children.
With an extensive background in education, community program management, and hospitality I understand the importance of good communication, educating clients, and offering first-class customer service and satisfaction. Whether you are in the market to buy or sell, I look forward to the opportunity of working with you to accomplish your real estate goals.
Credentials & Memberships
- Member of Summit Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Colorado Association of Realtors
- Mentor through Summit County’s Mountain Mentor’s Program. I’ve been paired with an adorable 9 year old girl who lives in Silverthorne, CO. She has an innate talent in art and a love for animals, especially dogs.
- 6th grade girls basketball coach with Summit School District and Summit Youth Sports. I feel incredibly lucky to get the opportunity to coach these amazingly smart, hard working, and passionate girls!
- Local trail building and trail maintenance through volunteer work on projects facilitated by Friends of the Dillon Ranger District and Summit Fat Tire Society.
- Annual volunteer contribution on Make a Difference Day for various local community organizations.
Annie with A Mark Real Estate has been extremely helpful when it comes to everything real estate in and around Summit County Colorado. Her knowledge of the local market and dedication to her clients is second to none possessing skills and knowledge that expand far beyond residential real estate. She has assisted in my ongoing search for promising future investment properties ranging from raw land, to commercial, industrial, and my many other property investment ventures, always responding quickly and thoroughly to my consistent questions and needs. Annie is not only an incredible real estate agent she’s also an amazing resource always willing to share her obvious love and knowledge of the area with anyone looking for guidance. Her unmatched energy shows her passion for real estate. I assure you no matter where your real estate ambitions lie you want Annie on your side.
We were thinking about selling our home and weren’t sure of its value or where to start. I reached out to Annie and she was so helpful. She helped us understand the value (or lack thereof) of different pre-sale home renovations and helped demystify the sale process as this will be our first time selling a home. While we’re outside Annie’s area, she still helped connect us with a fantastic agent in our local market.
Annie is the most thorough real estate agent that our family has ever used, and as a military family we have bought a lot of houses. Her knowledge of the area, and helpfulness in finding resources has been priceless. Not only is she a great agent, but she knows and loves her community in a way that shows through her work, and I am so grateful we connected. She has helped us in many ways beyond just finding a home!
Sign up for CBMP newsletters to receive the latest real estate news, including market reports, selling tips and tools, and trends.