Molly grew up in Taos, NM and moved east to attend Phillips Exeter Academy and Trinity College. Molly and her husband Alan moved to Crested Butte as part owners of the Irwin Lodge in 1997. Outside of work, she enjoys skiing, trail running, rafting and spending time with her boys. Licensed since 2006, Molly excels at finding buyers the perfect property and communicating with sellers at each step of the selling process. In 2015 she purchased Red Lady Realty which merged to become CBMP in September 2018. Molly strives to create a company with the most professional, fun and driven team of Realtors in Crested Butte. Molly also participates in the State & National Associations of Realtors to keep up on the latest trends.
Credentials & Memberships
- GUILD Member, Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Global Luxury Specialist
- 2019 Member Services Division Chair – Colorado Association of Realtors
- 2019 Resort & Second Property Committee Member – National Association of Realtors
- Gunnison County Association of Realtors
- Mountain District Chair Elect – Colorado Association of Realtors
- 2019 RPAC Co-Chair – Colorado Association of Realtors
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB)
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification (SFR)
- Managing Broker/Owner at Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties
- General Manager: Crested Butte Property Managment
- Trinity College – Hartford: BA in Environmental Studies
- President & Co-Founder: Gunnison Crested Butte Air Alliance
- Board Member/Vice President: Gunnison Crested Butte Tourism Association
Angel Fire, NM
I had the privilege of growing up in the mountains of Northern New Mexico. My family moved to Angel Fire from Iowa when I was 10 and and started a log home company and construction company. Being around my family's business sparked a love of real estate.
I currently split my time between Angel Fire and Taos. I have so much love for the area and diversity in real estate that it offers, that I decided to make it my career.
Whether buying or selling, I am passionate about helping people find their perfect fit!
Sign up for CBMP newsletters to receive the latest real estate news, including market reports, selling tips and tools, and trends.