Crested Butte, CO
After graduating from the University of Delaware, and starting a career in Philadelphia, Reggie came here to ski for a week in Feb 1971 and stayed until the early 1980’s, when she relocated to the British Virgin Islands. She returned in 1989 with two young daughters. She has been licensed to sell real estate here since 1973. Reggie loves the beauty, the adventure and the community. She has been a volunteer for many organizations for decades. She is an ocean sailor, a horse rider/owner, hiker, skier and snowshoer, as well as a handbell ringer. Reggie offers experience, expertise and exceptional service throughout the valley.
Credentials & Memberships
- Realtor (NAR)
- Member Cren MLS service
- past Coldwell Banker award winner at the Sterling Society and President’s Circle levels
- knowing the Crested Butte market and community
- extreme patience and customer service in helping Buyers find and aquire the right property for their individual needs.
- I have sold houses, condominiums, ranches, vacant building sites, commercial properties. In our small community, I can do it all.
- Licensed in Crested Butte since 1973
- I have sold out condominium projects, as well as entire developments.
- Union Congregational Church Handbell choir ringer for 20+ years
- current and long time volunteer for Tough Enough To Wear Pink (TETWP) local breast cancer support
- past church council member UCC church
- occasional volunteer for Living Journeys and Adaptive Sports
- past 4-H club leader
- Past Brownie Troop leader
- past Titan Booster club volunteer
- involved in the local equestrian community
- alpine skier
- Nordic skier
- Butte Beauties
- Hiking groups
- Habitat For Humanity volunteer
- Volunteer with Six Points
- Past Guest Services volunteer at the ski area as a mountain guide and snowshoe tour leader.
Reggie Masters has been our realtor on several real estate transactions. Reggie goes the extra mile. She is very knowledgeable in the Gunnison/Crested Butte market. We really enjoy working with Reggie and look to her for all of our real estate needs!
Reggie is an absolute Rock Star of an agent. There is no other Realtor I would trust with my buying transactions.
Angel Fire, NM
I had the privilege of growing up in the mountains of Northern New Mexico. My family moved to Angel Fire from Iowa when I was 10 and and started a log home company and construction company. Being around my family's business sparked a love of real estate.
I currently split my time between Angel Fire and Taos. I have so much love for the area and diversity in real estate that it offers, that I decided to make it my career.
Whether buying or selling, I am passionate about helping people find their perfect fit!
Sign up for CBMP newsletters to receive the latest real estate news, including market reports, selling tips and tools, and trends.